
What I would do to slove a problem is to confront the person and and tell them to leave me alone and if they dont agree to leave me alone I would tell them to stop in a strongly way.The other way would be to write a very strongly letter saying to leave me alone or I will take it up with a adult. The third thing was to be up close and bring a adult and tghen tell him that it is a enough and I had it.I think these things would help. Then I would tell a the parents of that child and hopefully it could help me and would have to do nothr=ing else to.Bullying is a big problem. It can make kids feel hurt, scared, sick, lonely, embarrassed and sad. Bullies might hit, kick, or push to hurt people, or use words to call names, threaten, tease, or scare them. A bully might say mean things about someone, grab a kid's stuff, make fun of someone, or leave a kid out of the group on purpose. Some bullies threaten people or try to make them do things they don't want to do. The problem was that this kid kept on harresing me and I told him to stop and he threaten me and told me he was going to beat me up. So I tried 3 things to help me to solve this prblem.Guess what?It helped I was so proud.

No comments:
Post a Comment